Our parking lot is limited. There is ample on-street parking!
Search this website
To be a community of Orthodox Christians faithful to the doctrines, teachings, and traditions of the Holy Orthodox Church under the ecclesiastical authority and guidance of the Diocese of New York and New Jersey, Orthodox Church in America.
(1) to celebrate, witness and proclaim the fullness of our Orthodox faith to all who seek Christ and His Holy Church;
(2) to love the Lord our God with all our heart, with all our soul, with all our mind, and with all our strength;
(3) to love one another;
(4) to conduct the services, sacraments and rites of our faith in the English language;
(5) to welcome visitors;
(6) to show hospitality to strangers;
(7) to comfort the afflicted;
(8) to assist those in need;
(9) to grow in our faith as individuals, as families, and as a parish;
(10) to lead all to the knowledge of the truth and the way of salvation;
(11) to defend, support and strengthen the one, holy, catholic and Apostolic Church;
(12) to look for the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come.